Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Show All Answers
- Carts will be picked up every other week on the same day as garbage pick up.
- Put all recyclables together in the cart - no sorting is required.
- There is no charge to the customer for this service.
- Glass, Bottles and Jars -(No broken items) - Tin and Aluminum Cans - (Rinsed) - Plastic Containers - (Rinsed) with Recycling Symbols 1 - 7. Plastic Soda Bottles, Milk and Juice Jugs, Shampoo and Detergent Bottles, plastic tubs and cups, food trays and containers - Newspaper - Newspaper and glossy inserts that come with the paper - Cardboard - Packing Boxes, Ceral and Dry food boxes. Flatten all boxes. Cardboard must be cut to fit in the cart. - Junk Mail - Mail, catalogs, magazines, office and copy paper, bagged shredded paper and telephone books.
- Styrofoam items - Food contaminated items (such as pizza boxes) - Waxed Cardboard - Milk cartons or juice boxes - Plastic or metal lids or caps - Plastic bags, film or wrappers - Oil and Hazardous Chemical Containers - Aluminum Foil