What happens if I miss a court date?
Contact the Court Officer/Probation Officer assigned to your case or call the main juvenile court number. If you missed traffic court you will be sent one more notice to appear. If you fail to appear the second time a notice will be sent to the Department of Driver Services to suspend your license for failure to appear.

Show All Answers

1. How do I report a neglected, abused or dependent child?
2. How do I legitimate a child?
3. How do I get custody/guardianship of a child? How do I terminate custody/guardianship?
4. How do I report truancy? How do I report a runaway?
5. How can I become emancipated?
6. What happens if I miss a court date?
7. Do I have to attend traffic court or is it possible to pay the fine without having to come to court?
8. Does a parent have to accompany a juvenile to traffic court?