- Public Safety
- Emergency Management Agency
- Tropical Storm Nicole
Tropical Storm Nicole
Friday, November 11 2022 8:05 AM Update
From Glynn Emergency Management and National Weather Service
EOC operations wrapped up at Midnight on Thursday, November 10, 2022. Public works and public safety reported a lower high tide (approx. 2 feet) during the morning cycle. No incidents, hazards, flooding, or road closures were reported.
The EMA Dashboard will be taken down from the website and all monitoring will be remote on Friday, November 11. Glynn County offices are scheduled to be closed in observance of Veterans Day.
The customer Service line will be active (8AM- Noon) for any outstanding questions or needs prior to the weekend, 912-554-7111.
For updated information about Tropical Storm Nicole, please see the below links:
Local Government Updates:
- All County courts will be closed for Veterans Day on Friday, November 11, 2022
Personal Care Recommendations:
- Be sure to drink plenty of water and stay hydrated.
- You can use gas grills or similar methods to heat up perishable/canned foods.
- Make sure you have candles or flashlights and enough batteries to last 2-3 days.
- If you require medications, make sure you have enough for at least 2-3 days.
- Remember, the storm will pass and we will get through this as a community.
- Check in on your neighbors and friends, help prepare one another.
- Doing light exercise or walking can boost your morale during a storm.
- We are a strong community. Lean on one another, support one another, and hang tight during this storm together.
Click Here for FAQs and Other Important Information
This is a link to Glynn County Customer Service's Frequently Asked Questions. It will cover most of your questions about safety, government services, and also who to call, what to do, what-ifs, and more. This document will be updated as situations change.
Click Here to Report Storm Damage
Other Golden Isles Resources:
City of Brunswick Facebook Page
Brunswick - Glynn Joint Water and Sewer Facebook Page
Jekyll Island Authority Updates
Southeast Georgia Health Systems