Community Development Department
Make the Glynn County Community Development Department the premier County service delivery department by delivering world-class customer service by improving efficiency, productivity, and safety of our employees while providing timely, courteous, and professional service with integrity to all of our clients.
- What is zoning?
- How do I find the Zoning for my property?
- What am I allowed to do in my zoning district?
- What if I want to change the zoning of my property?
- What kind and how many animals am I allowed to have?
- How do I change my property lines, or create a new lot?
- I am considering developing a piece of property, but it’s my first time and I’m not sure how it works. How do I get started?
- I saw a site plan sign posted on a property. How can I find out about it?
- How many people can live in a house?
- What can I do in an easement?
- Where can I put my fence?
- Where can I put a pool or storage building on my property?
- Can I put a mother-in-law suite on my property? What are the rules?
- Can I run a business out of my home?
- What are the rules for Recreation Vehicles (RV’s)?
- Day care/group home in Residential Zoning?
- Will the County enforce the covenants in my subdivision?
- Who do I contact about a possible zoning violation?
- Who can rezone my property?
- How many vehicles can be parked at a home?