Glynn County Workers' Compensation
Workers' Compensation is an employer-paid benefit that provides compensation and medical benefits if an employee is injured or becomes ill due to work related circumstances. In order for your injury/illness to be compensable, the injury/illness must arise out of and be in the course of your job.
Steps to remember if you are injured on the job:
*In the event of a medical emergency, call 911.
- Notify your supervisor immediately;
- If medical attention is needed, supervisor must escort the employee to a physician from the panel of physicians; supervisor must also escort the employee to the designated drug testing facility (Quest Diagnostics - 3389 Cypress Mill Road);
- Provide supervisor with a copy of return-to-work notice;
- Complete the required forms with supervisor:
- Accident/Incident Reporting Form
- State Board of Workers' Compensation First Report of Injury (WC-1)
- Police Report if involved in Motor Vehicle Accident
- Email a brief summary of accident/incident to email@example.com.
|Glynn County Accident/Incident Reporting Form||State Board of Workers' Compensation 1st Report of Injury (WC-1)|
|Glynn County's Panel of Physicians||State Board of Workers' Compensation Bill of Rights|