Recreation and Parks
| The Glynn County Recreation and Parks Department works to enhance the lives of citizens and visitors by providing year-round recreational activities for all ages. The department also manages the beautification of our public parks, including the beaches of St. Simons Island, and numerous facilities.
Information about all of our parks, facilities, and activities can be found on this website. Thank you for visiting!
The mission of the Recreation and Parks Department is to provide quality year-round recreational activities, facilities and services that are safe, fun and enhance the quality of life for all.
- 2021 Winter Activities
- Adult Spring/Summer Sports
- Adult Tai Chi. Held on Friday at Ballard Gym at 11:00 a.m. For more information or to register follow the Online Registration link.
Glynn County Recreation and Parks is proud to bring you the new 2021 Winter/Spring Activities Guide! Click HERE to view the guide. With features like Athletic Leagues, Special Events, Programs, Aquatics and Park Matrix, we have something for everyone!
***NEW*** Refund Policy effective as of July 1, 2019
- Notify Me: Want the latest on Recreation & Parks news? Email notifications are available. Please sign in to subscribe, unsubscribe or manage your subscriptions.
- Calendar of Facilities
- Web camera views are available for Blythe Island, Neptune Fun Zone, and the St. Simons Island pier.
- Facebook: Follow us to get updates on news, events, activities, and weather-related cancelations.
- Online Registration
In the event of inclement weather, the most up-to-date information can be found on our Weather Hotline at 912-554-7781.
We Value Your FeedbackIn an effort to continue the first rate service we provide the public, we welcome your suggestions, comments and questions. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your input.
We appreciate your interest in our program.