Glynn County Animal Control - ANIMAL EMERGENCY: CALL 911
FREE MICROCHIPPING FOR GLYNN COUNTY DOGS & CATS
Help Your Lost Pet Come Home!
Thanks to a grant partnership with PetsMart Charities & No Kill Glynn County, we're offering FREE microchipping & FREE lifetime registration for dogs & cats owned by Glynn County residents*. No appointment needed - come to the shelter, any of our off-site events or from our truck if in your neighborhood.
*While supplies last. Out-of-county = $20. Proof of residency required.
Video courtesy of a service learning student team from College of Coastal Georgia!
SERVICES WE PROVIDE
- Pick up of stray animals
- Welfare checks for dogs, cats & farm animals
- Dog & cat bite investigation & quarantining
- Enforcement of Georgia state laws, Glynn County & City of Brunswick ordinances
- Protective custody
- Sheltering & re-homing homeless dogs & cats
- Off-site/Mobile adoptions at community events
- Microchipping for dogs & cats
- Volunteer opportunities for adults, youth, children & groups
- Educational talks to classes & groups
- Disaster preparedness & emergency response for pets
For stray cats, please contact No Kill Glynn County. Or you can rent a cat trap from us with a $25 refundable deposit.
To report a case of horse abuse, call the Georgia Department of Agriculture Equine Division Monday – Friday | 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM at 404-656-3713 or 800-282-5852.
FREE SPAY/NEUTER PROGRAM FOR LOW-INCOME FAMILIES
Temporarily Closed. We hope to receive additional funding in 2020. The Humane Society of South Coastal Georgia offers a low-cost spay/neuter program. Spay Georgia provides spay/neuter vouchers accepted by 110 veterinary hospitals around the state: https://spaygeorgia.org/
EMERGENCY: CALL 911
Animal Poison Control Hotline: 888-426-4435
Request a Welfare Check: (912) 554-7800 or (912) 554-7500
Glynn County Animal Control
4765 Highway 17 N
Brunswick, GA. 31525 (1/2-mile north of the humane society)
Shelter Main Phone: (912) 554-7500 email@example.com
Shelter Open: 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm Closed Sundays & Wednesdays