1. News - Golf Cart

    Low Speed Vehicles (LSV) & Personal Transportation Vehicles (PTV)

    LSVs are required to be registered with the Glynn County Tax Commissioner’s Office just like any other motor vehicle. Read on...
  2. Short-term Rental Information

    Short-Term Rental Information

    To file a short term rental complaint you can call our 24 hour hotline: 912-525-5455. Additional Information...
  3. bridge sunset

    Comprehensive Plan

    For information on planned meetings, feedback opportunities, and draft material. Read on
View All News