Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Show All Answers
· International Residential Code (2012 edition)
· International Fire Code (2012 edition)
· International Fuel Gas Code (2012 edition)
· International Mechanical Code (2012 edition)
· International Plumbing Code (2012 edition)
· International Energy Conservation Code (2009 edition)
· National Electrical Code (2014 edition) ( www.dca.state.ga.us FOR GEORGIA AMENDMENTS)
The name, location and telephone number of the court that sent in the suspension.
The citation number and citation date.
Ask what information you will need from the court.
Be prepared to answer such questions as:• What type of data is needed?• What geographic area do you need data for?• What will the data be used for?• When do you need the data?
The more specific you are the better. This will help insure you get the right data at the right time.
• An estimate will then be prepared. This will usually be a verbal estimate, unless it is more appropriate for a written estimate. • A data license agreement will need to be signed before data can be released. • An invoice will then be issued and the requested data assembled. • The data will only be released once payment is received. • The GIS department will accept cash or check. No credit cards.• The data will then be sent to the customer in one of several ways depending on the type and quantity of data, and the location of the customer.
How do I get a new address assigned?
If this is for a new structure, most of the time the address has already been assigned when the plat for the property was split and recorded. If there is not an address assigned then we can verify the access easement, name the easement and then assign an address.
How do I get my address changed?
The only time we change an address is if the address currently being used is not 911 compliant. Addresses mostly run even numbers on the right hand side of the road and odd numbers on the left. If there is a complaint about the addresses currently be used, then we review the numbers being used on the street and assigned addresses that meet the national 911 guidelines and county ordinance.
Article X County Addressing System
For flood zone questions, please contact Marilyn Proper at (912) 554-7422
Glynn County Property Records Search / Map
Persons who do not meet the above criteria may receive a twelve-month library card for an annual fee of $25.00 or a six-month card for $12.50.
To receive a library card, you must complete a registration form, either in person or online at www.gapines.org and present valid identification showing your name and current address. Valid identification for obtaining a library card includes:
--photo ID with the applicant's current address,
or, if the photo ID does not show the applicant's current address, photo ID plus:
--a voter registration card, --a checkbook with pre-printed address, --an insurance card, --a tax receipt,--a utility bill, or--a piece of postmarked mail that shows the current address.
In the event that the applicant does not have photo ID, two separate items from this list will qualify as valid ID. All ID presented must be original documents; photocopies will not be accepted. If you have specific questions about the identification required for a library card, please contact your local library and speak with the manager.
Applicants under the age of 18 must have their parent or legal guardian present to receive a library card. Proof of legal guardianship must be shown if applicant is being signed up by someone other than the parent. All applicants over 18 must present their application at the front desk
Videocassettes and DVDs check out for one week.
If you wish to renew in person, you need only present your library card at the circulation desk. You do not need to bring the books as well.
When renewing by phone, patrons must provide their library card number when asked.
To renew online, point your browser to www.gapines.org, and choose the "My Account" link at the bottom of the page. Enter your user ID and your PIN. When you are in your account, choose "Items Checked Out". Select the items you wish to renew and click the "Renew Selected Items" button. If you are not sure that your items renewed, call the library to verify.
Videocassettes and DVDs have two chances for renewal, for one week at each renewal, provided that another patron has not placed a hold on that item.
Park passes cannot be renewed.
- Carts will be picked up every other week on the same day as garbage pick up.
- Put all recyclables together in the cart - no sorting is required.
- There is no charge to the customer for this service.
- Tin and Aluminum Cans - (Rinsed)
- Plastic Containers - (Rinsed) with Recycling Symbols 1 - 7. Plastic Soda Bottles, Milk and Juice Jugs, Shampoo and Detergent Bottles, plastic tubs and cups, food trays and containers
- Newspaper - Newspaper and glossy inserts that come with the paper
- Cardboard - Packing Boxes, Ceral and Dry food boxes. Flatten all boxes. Cardboard must be cut to fit in the cart.
- Junk Mail - Mail, catalogs, magazines, office and copy paper, bagged shredded paper and telephone books. Recycling Guide
- Food contaminated items (such as pizza boxes)
- Waxed Cardboard
- Milk cartons or juice boxes
- Plastic or metal lids or caps
- Plastic bags, film or wrappers
- Oil and Hazardous Chemical Containers
- Aluminum Foil Recycling Guide